Meet Phyllis Okereke, M.D.
As a Houston, Texas Bio-identical Hormones Doctor, Phyllis Okereke, M.D. specializes in comprehensive age management programs and aesthetics. Her customized programs are designed to help men and women look and feel more youthful, while preventing poor health, chronic disease, and premature aging.
Instead of using a myriad of prescription drugs to treat different symptoms, Phyllis Okereke, M.D. believes in getting to the root cause of aging and age related conditions. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs can help to correct the source of underlying problems.
Board-certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Phyllis Okereke, M.D. offers customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs to help men and women address the signs and symptoms of aging.
Integrating Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy with nutritional supplements, fitness regimens, and stress reduction techniques has helped many patients to accelerate the healing of ailments and improve physiological health. Phyllis Okereke, M.D. is an Advanced Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, and her ample experience has helped many men and women to improve their overall quality of life.
- Phyllis Okereke, M.D.’s Specialties
- Metabolic and rejuvenation medicine
- Clinical age management
- Gender specific medicine for PMS, menopause and andropause
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Female sexual dysfunction evaluation and management
- Age-related memory impairment management
- Weight management
- Nutritional counseling
- Board Certifications, Associations and Training
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (UK Ophthalmology Board Certification)
- Fellow of the Royal College Physicians of Surgeons
- Senior Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Examiner for the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Diplomate American Academy of Integrative Holistic Medicine ABIHM
- Member Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine AIHM
BodyLogicMD has created a network of the most highly trained and skilled physicians in the nation who have dedicated their work towards preventative medicine and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. The BodyLogicMD doctors maintain a much lower patient roster than most typical doctors, allowing them to spend more time one-on-one with each patient, treating them as an individual and working with them directly to understand the root cause of their condition. BodyLogicMD physicians prescribe medicines designed for each patient’s unique needs from specialty compounding pharmacies, ensuring optimal results from each and every treatment.
Receiving care from a BodyLogicMD doctor is much more than a trip to the local health clinic. All of BodyLogicMD’s expert Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy physicians truly care about the wellbeing of their patients and want to help them in the best way they can. They focus on the long-term wellness of their patients and delight in watching their conditions improve throughout the treatment process. This entails a lot of personal face time with each Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy patient, as well as added support after hours on the phone and through email.
The exclusive network of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy specialists featured by BodyLogicMD are at the top of their field and have gone through years of specialty training and a rigorous selection process. Each physician is deeply invested in their patient’s wellbeing, and are always happy to answer questions and provide guidance throughout the treatment process.
- BodyLogicMD Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Our Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy specialists offer cutting edge hormone optimization treatments for both men and women. Additional services offered by BodyLogicMD’s highly skilled physicians that promote optimal results include:
- Comprehensive review of symptoms, medical, family and personal history
- In-depth testing and lab work
- Natural hormone balancing
- Regular patient follow up
- Medications from a quality compounding pharmacy
- Top quality supplements
- Customized fitness programs
- Individualized nutrition planning
- Stress reduction plans
Phyllis Okereke, M.D. of BodyLogicMD Houston uses state of the art diagnostic testing to accurately determine each patient’s unique biology and identify their optimum hormone levels. After designing a customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program, Phyllis Okereke, M.D. monitors and evaluates her patient’s progress regularly to ensure optimal results from each and every treatment.